First National Bank now offers electronic statements (eStatements) for your personal and business deposit statement account(s). eStatements are delivered to you securely via email and encrypted for your protection to an email address designated by you. You can choose to receive your eStatement by email instead of receiving a paper copy in the mail. eStatements include all the same information that you receive with a paper statement including your check images and any Notices or important information from FNB. Any accounts you currently have combined for paper statement purposes will continue to be combined with your eStatement.
- Secure - eStatements are sent encrypted and require a password to be accessed.
- Convenient - You can view, print or download your eStatement to your computer or a disk any time you want. And, you can have all of your eStatements organized in one central location which makes them easy to retrieve.
- Easy - Just fill out the eStatement Enrollment Form. See below for instructions.
- Fast - You’ll receive your eStatement one or two days earlier than you normally receive your paper state-ment.
- Free - There is no cost to enroll for eStatement service.
A secure way to receive your statements:
- FNB always utilizes state-of-the-art security measures for our online products and services. Your eStatements are emailed to you and are encrypted with a password you choose when you fill out the eStatement enrollment form.
- Our online service also requires that you use a Web browser that supports 128-bit encryption, the highest level commercially available. Rest assured that your eStatement information is secure.
How to enroll for eStatements:
Click on this eStatement brochure for all of the specific details.
- For more information on eStatements, visit one of our locations or call (270) 754-3300.